Like many other cities in Canada, Vancouver would also celebrate Batman Day with full enthusiasm. Kids, teens, and adults, all would be marking the day with batman themed activities. Here are more details below.
When is Batman Day in Vancouver?
Vancouver is counted in one of the most populous cities in Canada. Despite being the most ethnically diverse cities in Canada, the traditions in Vancouver are almost alike in other cities. The same goes for Batman Day. Vancouver city loves its superheroes such as Batman, Superman, and Spiderman. And that’s why days for these comic heroes are observed in the city every year. All traditional activities, parties, and events shall take place across the city.
Options to Mark the Day
Like the common traditions of celebrating Batman Day, Vancouver kids can also go for the following activity options.
- Ask your parents to take you shopping to the nearest comic store in Vancouver. A few options are The Comicshop in Vancouver, The 8th Dimension or check this page on Yelp.
- Watch Batman super hits movies such as Batman Begins, Batman Returns or The Dark Knight Rises.
- Read the latest batman books such as these two released by DC Comics in 2019:
- Garnish your room with Batman posters and wallpapers and have fun with friends.
- Have a party with a batman theme – Cake, dresses, candles, music, all themed up as batman.
- Hold batman games, quizzes, or contests. You can do it in your room. Sell tickets and set rewards for the winners. This activity could be made much interesting by adding more items to the activity.
- Read this article for more ideas to celebrate the upcoming batman day.
Although there we couldn’t find any Batman-related events in Vancouver, as we find one, we will update it here.
Batman Day in Other Places: